Please find below useful information on the JUNO European Collaboration Meeting (October 16-17, 2019) and JUNO Funding Committee Meeting (October 18, 2019) that will be held at the Moscow State University:
- The JUNO European Collaboration Meeting will be held at the Faculty of Physics of the MSU, at the Library of the Faculty (the 5th flour of the building). The coffee breaks will be held in the room just at the entrance to the room of the meeting.
- One of our colleagues (one of my students) will be waiting for the JUNO European Collaboration Meeting participants at the entrance to the Faculty of Physics of MSU starting from 8.00 am on October 16. Registration of the participants will be opened at 8.00 am in the coffee break room. Registration fee for the collaboration meeting (100 euro paid in cash during registration) covers coffee breaks, two lunches and the dinner on October 16 (see items 3 and 8 below).
- One of our colleagues (one of my students) will be waiting for the JUNO Funding Committee Meeting participants at the entrance to the Faculty of Physics of MSU starting from 8.00 am on October 18.
- Lunches for the registered participants on October 16 and 17 will be organized in the cafeteria at the Main Building of the MSU (the MSU building with the tower). The lunch for the participants of the JUNO Funding Committee on October 18 will be also organized in this cafeteria. We shall follow participants and show the way to the Main Building for taking lunches together.
- The map with indication of hotels and the Faculty of Physics and the Main Building of MSU are uploaded on this page.
- The meeting room is properly equipped for providing remote presentations, there will be the university staff member who will run the equipment.
- We shall ask all participants who are going to present their slides remotely to test the connection a day or two days before their presentations. Our instructions on how to test the connection will be sent to the remote speakers.
- The wifi connection will be provided to all of the participants in the meeting room.
- The JUNO European Meeting dinner will be held on October 16 (but not on October 17, as it has been planned initially) after the closing of the afternoon session. Further information will be provided to participants during registration on October 16.
- Our phone numbers: +7-495-939-16-17, +7-903-751-74-57 (Alexander Studenikin), +7-915-105-89-38 (Alexey Lichkunov).
Alexander and Alexey