The JUNO European collaboration meeting and the JUNO Funding Committee meeting will be held at the Faculty of Physics of the Moscow State University:
- JUNO European collaboration meeting, from Wednesday, October 16 (09.00 a.m. – 18. 00 p.m.) to Thursday, October 17 (09.00 a.m. – 18. 00 p.m.)
- JUNO Funding Committee meeting, Friday, October 18 (09.00 a.m. – 13.00 p.m.) .
Important points on the map:
1. The Faculty of Physics of the Moscow State University
2. The Main Building of the Moscow State University
- Korston Club Hotel Moscow
- Lomonosov Hotel
- ApartHotel Hills Hotel
- Universitetskaya Hotel
How to get the Russian entrance visa
Participants who need the Russian entrance visa are asked to fill in the Application Form. In addition to the Application Form we also need a copy of a participants’ passport page(s) to be sent in jpg format by e-mail to the address email@example.com . Upon receipt of the filled-in Application Form and a copy of passport page(s) we shall prepare an official invitation letter and send it to a participant. This letter should be used in the participants’ application for the entrance visa to the Russian consulate.
Hotels close to the Moscow University:
The conference dinner
The JUNO European collaboration meeting dinner will take place on Wednesday, October 16, at 19.00 p.m. in one of the nearby restaurants. The detailed information will be given to participants upon registration at the meeting.